Happy Earthday to me- C.E.O of F.O.B



Well, what can I say?. All but thank you to Olodumare The Supreme Being for adding another year to my years, he has shown me nothing but love ever since I was born. What about the Irunmole, My Orí? They have been merciful to me. The guidance they have given me, which they are still giving makes me understand how to go about life. They defeat my eleninis (enemies), protected me from any evil/ajogun in this life.


My parents cannot be sideline here. My mother, a mother that always wants the best for her children, thank you for giving birth to me plus the moral teachings you have thought me   help alot. What about my father?. A brilliant , creative man. He loves his children, people say we look just alike any ways I cannot dispute that fact because the Yoruba adage syas: "Omo ti ekun ba bi, lekun jo"--- The child that a leopard gives birth to, looks like the the leopard himself. I want to thank you for giving me a life plus the guidance you given me to follow the right path in life is worth being grateful.
Everybody who has shown me love from my siblings, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, colleagues, family members that I can't remember now deserve nothing but blessing from the Supreme Being. May Olodumare fill your heart with joy 24/7 every day.

Happy birthday to me....

Fayemi Oyesanya--- C.E.O  Fayemioye's Blog (F.O.B)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).