TAKING THE LONG WAY HOME OR 'WHY JESUS AIN'T WORKING FOR US!'

You all have to read this article written by a "Maami  Wata Priestess ", I actually saw it on LinkedIn platform so I decided to share. Love it any way. Enjoy!.



Several years ago, I wrote a piece entitled JESUS AIN'T WORKING FOR US! After speaking with two African fellows, I ran into in a furniture store, the subject arose in my heart again. It was the simplest of statements that put me on my soapbox that day. After some teasing and "shootin' the breeze" one gentleman said, "I only have one wife because I am a child of God! Jesus is my savior!
He had no idea what he was implying because this is what I heard. "Before the white man came to my country and enslaved many of my people, took them away in chains and brought the missionary we were a Godless and savage people!"
THAT IS A LIE! The Africans were the first human creations by the CREATOR(S) and was given a direct method of communication with the divine which has stood unparalleled since the beginning of time! The Africans knew God then as well as today. We were not then nor ever have we been a Godless people!
JESUS IS NOT YOUR SAVIOR! According to the spirits he was a man who indeed existed but was a prophet. He died of unnatural circumstances (crucified) therefore at zogbe...the place where those who die of unnatural deaths go. And, if the appropriate ceremonies were not done for him, is still there.
We were all born of spirits. Those spirits that came with you in birth, as well as your ancestors, are your true saviors. Our existence on this earth began with our ancestors and will hopefully end with them. They are the ones guiding us, interceding on our behalf and protecting us throughout this life's journey. It is THEY who should be given the honor and the praise. And, more than likely, unless you are a direct descendant of his clan, Jesus is not a member of your ancestral tree. He does not know you and he never will!
Spiritually speaking, to invoke a man, from another clan, in front of your own ancestors and personal divinities is to take the long way home...

TO BE CONTINUED 'CAUSE I AIN'T THROUGH TALKIN'....

Mami Wata Priestess
Vodou Priestess of Mami Wata, Diviner, Oracle, Spiritual teacher and lecturer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).