Video Shows Cops Brutally Beating Unarmed Black Man in Michigan



The violent arrest of an African-American motorist by two white police officers in Inkster, Michigan, was caught on video and shows police brutally beating a man who claims he did nothing wrong.
Inskter police officers said they pulled over 57-year-old Floyd Dent for violating a traffic violation in January. The dashcam video, which was obtained by WDIV and released Tuesday, shows Dent opening the door to his car only to be met by an officer who draws his gun and aims it directly at him. Officers dragged Dent out of the vehicle, forced him face down to the ground and put him in a chokehold.
"I'm lucky to be living. I think they was trying to kill me, especially when they had choked me," Dent told WDIV. "I mean, I was on my last breath. I kept telling the officer, 'Please, I can't breathe.'"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).