T.B Joshua forsees plane crash in Nigeria

Pastor T.B joshua of the Synagogue
church of all nations says Nigerians
should pray because he forsees a plane crash ..Speaking during a televised service on Sunday 15th March 2015,he said

“Pray for Nigeria because I am
seeing a plane crash,“It’s not a
good thing to lose personalities
again,”

He specified that that prayer and
fasting should be offered from 19th to 23rd.

On elections,he said,

“The challenge Nigeria is facing –
on the day of voting, when you
drop your votes in the ballot box,
you will know who is PDP and who
is APC. It’s a parable; very delicate.
Because everybody plays a game;
we deceive ourselves. ‘So this man
voted for this party but he’s in that
party.’ ”

On his church building collapse which killed 116 ,he said
“God gave me an order that I
should continue this work – so I
must do it. Nothing can separate
me from the work of God but your
prophet is not happy. I will be
happy when vengeance comes,”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).