I own up to all the poor choices I've made-Karrueche begs fans for understanding.

With a few hours left to her interview on OWN network,Karrueche has decided to let people know what the interview is about..

She says its about the poor choices she made...awww..She just wrote this on instagram

"This evening the interview with
Iyanla Vanzant and I will air.
This is about recognizing my
mistakes and learning from
them. I own up to all the poor
choices I have made and pray
for the better. I pray everyday
to God to strengthen me as a
human and a young woman. I
only ask that you at least
understand me, whether you
continue to like me or hate me.
At the end of the day, we all
have not been at our best at
times so please learn from me
and never forget to love
yourself. ❤️"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).