Tyga Admits Relationship With Kylie Jenner

Tyga is finally making his feelings for reality star, Kylie Jenner known.

In a new interview with Hot 97, the rapper speaks from his heart and admits, ‘I love her!’He also says he appreciates his growing friendship with her.

Apparently he has decided to be honest and doesn’t care what other people think about their relationship (i.e. Amber Rose) in the interview he said:

“If I love her, and I love her as a person, ain’t nobody else gotta deal with that,” Tyga says in the Hot 97 interview.

“That’s real. The more your friendship grow, it keeps growing. It’s all about a friendship.”

Wow. Tyga is no longer ashamed of
admitting it that he is involved with an underage. Given how much his
relationship with Kylie has come under fire lately, we don’t blame him.

He also posted a picture of Kylie calling her one of the “best/dopest” people in his life. The photo caused some major stir.

“I do that for myself. I speak what I feel in my heart, and if I want to express that, then I will express that at that time.

If I want to express it later in life, then I will do it later,” he continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).