Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Buhari

After Obasanjo reportedly endorsed
Buhari with Buhari even commenting on the endorsement on CNN, the former president has denied endorsing any candidate ..Obasanjo made the clarification during the launch of his 1,500-page autobiography, ‘My Watch’ in London,

“I didn’t endorse or unendorse him
as such.

What I said and I will say it
again and I will do it: when the
time comes for me to vote, I will
consider the track record of all the
candidates that are contesting and I
will assess and based on my
assessment, whoever I believe has
the best track record to perform the
job of the Nigerian president will
have my vote.

“If anybody should know what the
job of the Nigerian president
requires, I should know. Nigeria
has a population of 180 million and
you wouldn’t have anybody other
than one person or two persons
that can run the affairs of Nigeria.
“There are millions who can run
the affairs of Nigeria who are not
even coming out.

So why should you die on behalf of one who is probably performing as a
mediocre? What the hell are we
talking about? “If you love Nigeria,
you would look for the best for
Nigeria and I don’t believe that at
this point in time we have the best
for Nigeria.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).