Congratulations! Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.Com’s Nigerian Player Of The Year 2014

A happy Vincent shared the news on
his instagram page and also used
the opportunity to thank his wife
that he refers to as his diamond
and other family members. His
words;

‘I just want to say a very big thank
you to my SUPER GOD.my lovely
wife and my DIAMOND��who has
always been on my side shinning
through my good and bad moment.

my family, you guys rock.you take your share in my pains and my joy.
a big thank you to my coaches and
colleagues both at the national
team#WEARENIGERIA and at Lille
Osc #WEARELOSC.
A big thank you to the organizers
and sponsors of this award

(GOAL.COM NIGERIAN PLAYER OF
THE YEAR 2014) .

to all my fans and supporters who
stood by me throughout 2014.to all
the media men and women,the
note,the points,the ratings,the
criticism,thank you.

to those that nominated me and
those that voted for me.to everyone
that made this feat possible,GOD
bless you all.

thank you so much for
choosing me as your GOAL.COM
BEST PLAYER For the year 2014’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).