Rihanna storms ELLE'S magazine for the fifth time

I mean i really love this lady(rihanna), she is just on fire.

Rihanna has covered the December edition of the Elle magazine

This is the 5th time Rihanna is covering Elle magazine and we think this is one of her best yet as she gets all dressed up in the latest fashion. Daily trust reports.

Read some except from the interview;

“ELLE:What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

Rihanna: That’s still a secret.

ELLE:What do people misunderstand about you?

Rihanna: I’m shy.

ELLE:What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you?

Rihanna: Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!

ELLE: What’s your mantra?

Rihanna: “Fuck bitches, get money!”

ELLE: Your worst fear?

Rihanna: Childbirth!

ELLE:The last time you were starstruck?

Rihanna:When I met Aaron Paul at the Spike awards.

ELLE:The best hangover cure?

Rihanna: Ice, Chinese food! And an upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next to the toilet.

ELLE:Are you a good cook?

Rihanna: I’m a fun cook! My specialty is seafood, but I also make the sickest mac’n’ cheese you will ever taste.

ELLE: If you had to listen to three albums on repeat, what would they be?

Rihanna: KoL’s Only By the Night, Buju Banton’s’Til Shiloh, and Michael Bolton’sGreatest Hits (1985–1995).And the waiting to Exhalesoundtrack.

ELLE: Do you ever sound like your mother?

Rihanna: My mother doesn’t say much, but that one “ummmm” is a full paragraph of things I was grateful she didn’t say. I catch myself doing that a lot recently.

ELLE:If you weren’t a singer, what would you be?

Rihanna: A wife.

ELLE: If you were a piece of jewelry, what would it be?

Rihanna: I’d be a choker!”

Source-Dailytrust

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).