Davido to Collaborate With Drake

Davido his really O.B.O, he is planning to collaborate with American artiste, Drake.

According to Daily Trust report:

Nigerian music star, David Adeleke, popularly called Davido has revealed his musical plans, to do collaboration with American music star, Drake.

Davido has been on tour for a while and that has been the reason for the delay in releasing another album. He revealed his plans to work with Drake in his upcoming album;‘I have plans to do a collabo with Drake.

I like his kind of music. It’s going to be the bomb! Something my fans would appreciate. We are already working on that,’ Davido said.

Talking about his relationship, Davido refused to state if he has a leading lady or not;“I don’t want to talk about relationship, so that I can keep being happy.

Talking about my relationship status might make me sad at the end of the day and I don’t want that. Like the media keep speculating whenever they see me with any girl, I don’t really care. I just want to be happy.”

Nice one bro. Keep it up!!!..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).