Seyi Shay – “I’m not bothered if I don’t get married”

Nigeria Female Artist Seyi Shay has revealed she may not get married. The singer who confessed to being in a relationship told Thisday..

“I really want to get married, and I
know this will shock your readers, but I’m not bothered if I don’t get married because I would rather have a man that will be with me forever, the value of marriage has been washed up dead.

And the way everybody is getting
married and divorcing makes it not a
big deal to be together anymore. I’m
with someone I’m happy with and I
don’t know if we would be life
partners, but for now I’m happy with
him’.

Let's see how long she can keep her word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).