And Ronaldo wins 2014 Ballon'd'Or award

Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo has won FIFA BallondOr award for the 2nd successive year & 3rd
title overall ahead Lionel Messi & Manuel Neuer.

Ronaldo received 37.66% of all votes ahead of Lionel Messi (15.76%) @Manuel_Neuer (15.72%).

The former Manchester United star has moved level with Cruyff, Platini and Van Basten on three wins, with only Messi ahead of him on four Ballon d'Or trophies.

"I want to thank my mother, my family. I would like to thank all those who voted for me, my coach, my
fellow players, the president of the club," Ronaldo commented while collecting the award.

"It has been an unforgettable year. To win this trophy, a trophy of this kind, is something unique, and like I say, I want to continue working as I have so far, trying to go on and win more titles both individually and as a team, for my mother, for my father who is up there looking at me, my son, and to become better.

"I would like to say to the Portuguese: I never thought I would win this trophy on three separate
occasions. Of course it is something that is always with me - I want to become one of the greatest
players of all time and I hope to get there. I want to thank you all," concluded the Madrid star before
leaving the stage with a loud roar.

Congrats to him!!!......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).