I'm at this great club to win - J. Rodriguez

New RealMadrid recruitJames Rodriguez has revealed that he “dreamt” of signing for the club his whole life and says that he is now anxious to start winning trophies at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The Colombia star joined Los Blancos from Monaco for €80 million earlier this week and is planning a lengthy and successful stay in the Spanish capital.“I always wanted this and I hope to be happy here for many years,” James told Real Madrid TV.“I like challenges and to win, and I'm at a great club to achieve many titles."

When asked what he would bring to the team, the attacking midfielder said: “Goals,passes and play. I am only one [person] but I want to help."James added: “I'm anxious. I want August 1 to come to start training and be better every day."

The former Porto forward – who claimed the Golden Boot at World Cup 2014 – won the Portuguese league three years in a row before last season joining Monaco, where he netted nine league goals in 34 games.His coach at Porto, Andre Villas-Boas, admitted that he always thought James would go onto achieve great things - but not at such a young age.

“We made the transfer with the clear intention of gradually developing the player and not with the expectation that hewould explode so soon,” Villas-Boas told Marca.

He added: “I think he has all the conditionsto adapt to the demands of Real Madrid and the pressure of a club.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).