Am Happy at Man united- Van Persie

Manchester united striker, Robin Van Persie said he is happy at the club and he does not have any problem with David Moyes. He has scored 14 goals in 23 appearances for United this term, but the 30-year-old’s performances and attitude have come under scrutiny. There have been suggestions that van Persie is unhappy with Moyes’ training methods and could look to leave Old Trafford at the end of the season. However, van Persie has moved to set the record straight regarding his future and confirmed that he would be willing to extend his contract, which still has two years to run. “I don’t mind if my performances get dissected and people criticise what I’ve done on the pitch,” van Persie said in the club’s official matchday programme United Review. “They can talk about my game 24/7 for all I care… and a lot of those opinions and criticisms may actually be right. So I don’t mind that. “What I need to address are the situations when people are taking it upon themselves to think for me, make assumptions, or interpret things as if they are me. “Last time I checked, my head was still attached to my body, so I’m the only one who knows exactly what I’m feeling and that is not what I or the fans have been reading. “The truth is I’m very happy here at this club. I signed for four years and I’d be delighted to stay even longer, beyond the next two years I have left on my contract. This is how I feel, although it’s not what has been suggested in the media.” Regarding the claims that van Persie is at odds with Moyes, the coaching staff and his team-mates, the former Feyenoord attacker dismissed the speculation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).