Happy New year: Fayemioye



Gratitude! Gratitude!! Gratitude !!!.
Firstly,  Happy new year to you all. Just like yesterday, it was 1st of 2016 and today, the 1st day in 2017.Wow, how time flies.



Am glad for the fact  we all scaled through 2016, though there were Ups and downs but Olodumare gave us the fighting spirit to fight it. 2016 also as for me had been a tremendous year for me because a lot happened during this year from the positive to the negative. Anyways,  that is what life itself entails as the Yoruba would say: "Tibi Tire laye" meaning The life is all about the good and the bad and no matter what you have to deal with that.

I got to meet some amazing people who really made it a year for me plus on the contrary,  I also got realized some people that are not worth been with, thanks to 2016 anyways for exposing such people. Olodumare, Egungun plus the other Irunmole and most especially my Ori also made 2016 an awesome year for me . Do you know Why?. Because they   guided me, protected me and blessed me. Yes, obviously there were challenges I had to tackle but Esu took care of that for me.

Here comes 2017 with the hope of it coming with all the ire of life,  hoping  it comes with victory over enemies, Hoping it comes with Success both financially and academically.  Death and its accomplices shall not know the doorstep of my family and all the people related to me. Starting from my father to my siblings to my mothers. Mothers?.. yes mothers. In my life I have always got  three mothers. First is my biological mother which I will always thank for giving birth to me. Second is my sweet Step- mother, who has always been there for us,  I call her "sweet mama".lol.. and third is my awesome God - Mother, I can't afford to loose her in my life cos she is truly a mother and has been there for me.

These are the three important women in my life because they are indeed they are among the best mothers in the world trust me.😘😘😚.

Before I draw the cotton I will like to support this article with a Thanksgiving Odu  Ifa,  Obara- irete one of my favorite verses...

Igun jebo
Igun o kelebo ku ana
Eku ana lere oore
Dia fun Aina kekeeke
Tii somo Onibi Agbele
Ebo ni won ni ko waa se
O gb’ebo, o ru’bo
Ifa mo dupe owo too fun mi lanna o
Obara-Irete o o
Ifa o seun-seun
Ifa mo dupe omo too fun mi lanaa
Obara-Irete o o
Ifa o seun-seun
Ifa mo dupe aya too fun mi lanaa
Obara-Irete o o
Ifa o seun-seun
Ifa mo dupe ire too fun mi lanaa
Obara-Irete o o
Ifa o seun-seun
Ifa mo dupe ile too fun mi lanaa
Obara-Irete o o
Ifa o seun-seun

Translation:

After the vulture consumes the ebo material
The vulture fails to thank the supplier of the ebo materials
Showing appreciation for yesterday’s favor is the profit that one gains for extending such favors
Ifa’s message for Aina Kekeke
The offspring of several relatives
She was advised to offer ebo
She complied
Ifa, I am thankful for the ire of financial success that you blessed me with yesterday
Obara and Irete o
Ifa, thank you very much
Ifa, I am thankful for the ire of spouse that you blessed me with yesterday
Obara and Irete o
Ifa, thank you very much
Ifa, I am thankful for the ire of children that you blessed me with yesterday
Obara and Irete o
Ifa, thank you very much
Ifa, I am thankful for the ire of house/property that you blessed me with yesterday
Obara and Irete o
Ifa, thank you very much
Ifa, I am thankful for all ire of life that you blessed me with yesterday
Obara and Irete o
Ifa, thank you very much

...Happy New Year everyone as the Spaniard would say "Feliz anoz Nuevo". Have a Blissful 2017. Que Irunmole lebendiga (May Irunmole bless you all).. Ase...

F.O.B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on Ẹ̀rìndínlógún (16 Cowrie Shells of the Orisa Tradition ) - Baba Odùdúwà

Why your IFA is not working after IFA initiation (Itẹlodu).